Coltsfoot Dried Herb Leaves
Botanical: Tussilago Farfara (LINN.)
Other names: Coughwort. Hallfoot. Horsehoof. Ass’s Foot. Foalswort. Fieldhove. Bullsfoot. Donnhove. (French) Pas d’âne
For herbal ‘tea’ infusions
We also offer this in convenient teabag form for ease of use.
As with all natural plant products, a qualified medical opinion should be sought BEFORE ingesting.
Best avoided for ingestion if pregnant.
To make a herbal ‘Tea’ infusion:
- Use 1 heaped teaspoon per cup required.
- Place in pot.
- Add boiling water.
- Allow to infuse for 6-8 minutes.
- Strain into a cup and enjoy.
- May be taken as required to relieve symptoms.
- It may be beneficial to take a cup just prior to bedtime so as to aid persistent coughs.
- Best taken without milk or Sugar.
If a sweetener is required, we recommend our Coconut Palm Sugar or our Stevia dried herb powder.