Neem Dried Cut Leaves
Product of India.
Antelaea azadirachta, Arishta, Arishtha, Azadirachta indica, Bead Tree, Holy Tree, Huile de Neem, Indian Lilac, Indian Neem, Lilas des Indes, Lilas de Perse, Margosa, Margosa Tree, Margousier, Margousier à Feuilles de Frêne, Margousier d’Inde, Melia azadirachta, Neem Oil, Neem Tree, Melia azadirachta, Nim, Nimb, Nimba, Persian Lilac, Pride of China.
Boil 2 heaped Table spoons of Neem leaves in half a litre of water until the water turns green.
Apply to skin with cotton wool using light circular movements.
Neem leaf is used for leprosy, eye disorders, bloody nose, intestinal worms, stomach upset, loss of appetite, skin ulcers, diseases of the heart and blood vessels (cardiovascular disease), fever, diabetes, gum disease (gingivitis), and liver problems. The leaf is also used for birth control and to cause abortions.
To make a Neem infusion.
- Brewing instructions.
- Use 1 heaped TEAspoon per cup required.
- Place in a pot.
- Add boiling water.
- Allow to infuse for 6-8 minutes.
- Strain into a cup and enjoy.
- A sweetener may be added if required- we recommend our Coconut Palm Sugar, or dried Stevia powder.
- Honey can also be used. Best taken without milk.
Take as required.