Anxiety & Stress Relief The Natural Way.
Herbal Tea Infusion Tea bags:
Find inner peace of mind
Stress and anxiety relief the gentle, natural way. Energise the body, calm the nerves and focus the mind with this unique herbal Tea blend from The Spiceworks.
We have carefully blended together herbs and Tea that are essential to calming the nerves and aiding anxiety relief.
All are 100% pure with no additives or chemicals.
Relieve your stress and anxiety the natural way with our special blending of Teas and potent herbs.
The calming effects of Ashwagandha, Gotu Kola and Passion Flower have been well known for many centuries.
As a natural aid to stress relief, this blend is unbeatable. Now, The Spiceworks give you the opportunity to try for yourself this age-old calming blend.
- Infusing note:
You can make up several day’s supply of Ashwagandha at once if required and store in the fridge in an airtight container until required.
If you do this, simply calculate the required quantity of Ashwagandha and prepare as per the instructions given here.
Helps relieve the symptoms of stress, anxiety & depression the natural way.
Allow 1 heaped Tablespoon per cup required.
Place in the pot.
Add boiling water.
Allow to infuse for 10-15 minutes.
Stir the mixture well.
Pour through a strainer into your cup and enjoy.
Do not take if driving, as this could affect your concentration.
This blend is not recommended for those below the age of 18 years.
If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
Consult your health care provider before beginning use of any herb.
This tonic can be taken hot or cold.
Take 2 to 3 times daily at least 4 hours apart for maximum effect.
Best results will be obtained if taken 20 minutes before you go to bed.
Lie down, close your eyes and focus your mind on an object or event that pleases you.
Allow the blend to take effect.
Relax and fall gently asleep.
You will wake up the next morning refreshed and ready for the day.
Information on Ashwagandha
- Ashwagandha – Stress and anxiety relief the natural way
- (Withania somnifera)
- Indian Ginseng/ Winget Cherry
- 100% Ashwagandha dried cut root Medicinally, its effects are comparable to only a handful of the most potent herbs such as Asian Ginseng or Echinacea, but it’s gentle enough on the human system that even children can use it.
Ashwagandha root is often referred to as Indian Ginseng even though the plant is a member of the pepper family.
This is because it contains many attributes and compounds that make it similar to panax Ginseng. The herb is used as a tonic for stress and general well-being.
It is popular in Ayurvedic medicine because it reportedly works synergistically with other herbs.
- Ashwagandha has been considered a rejuvenating health herb for over 3,000 years in India.
- Ashwagandha increases energy while also strengthening the nervous system.
- The root is used to strengthen the immune system, support the adrenal glands and nourish the thyroid glands.
- It helps to improve memory and cognition.
- In Africa, the herb is traditionally used for inflammation and fevers.
- Ashwagandha is, for the most part, a safe herb to use. It should not be used in conjunction with barbiturates.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
- Consult your health care provider before beginning use of any herb.
Information on Gotu Kola
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) has been used to treat a number of conditions for thousands of years in India, China, and Indonesia.
- It was used to heal wounds, improve mental clarity, and treat skin conditions such as leprosy and psoriasis.
- Some people use it to treat respiratory infections such as colds, and it was used for that in the past in China.
- It has been called “the fountain of life” because legend has it that an ancient Chinese herbalist lived for more than 200 years as a result of taking Gotu Kola.
- It acts as a sedative and helps calm the nerves and treat Insomnia.
- It contains Triterpenoids.
- Note: This is NOT Kola Nut (Cola nitida) which is high in Caffeine.
Not recommended for those under the age of 18 years.
L-Theanine is a free (non-protein) amino acid found almost exclusively in tea plants.
L-Theanine is involved in the formation of the inhibitory neurotransmitter, gamma amino butyric acid (GABA).
GABA influences the levels of two other neurotransmitters, dopamine and serotonin, producing the key relaxation effect.
L-Theanine creates a sense of relaxation in approximately 30-40 minutes after ingestion.
This blend contains:
Oat straw, Lime/Linden, Raspberry leaf, Ashwagandha, Gotu Kola herb, Passion flower, Gingko Biloba, Hops, Sage
ALWAYS consult qualified medical advice BEFORE ingesting any natural herbs.