Fish Curry Masala
Use 25g per serving for a subtle flavour, increase for a stronger experience.
Ingredients: Coriander, Chilli, Turmeric, Cumin, Fenugreek Leaves, Salt, Black Pepper,
Bishop’s Weed, Dry Mango, Dry Ginger, Mustard, Pulse, Clove, Nutmeg,
Cinnamon, Caraway, Cardamom Seeds, Mace, Asafoetida.
Fish Curry Masala recipe
Coconut Fish Curry
• Clean ½kg fish, salt and keep aside.
• Soak 30g coconut powder in ½ cup water, 25g Fish Masala and salt to taste.
• Finely chop 120g red onions and sauté in 30g oil/ghee in a flat pan until golden brown.
• Add the coconut mixture and stir for 5 minutes, then add 200ml water.
• Simmer until the sauce reduces to half, stirring occasionally.
• Add the fish and simmer until tender.