Doner kebab spice blend
This spice mix is a complex blend of Herbs & Spices and makes a great tasting traditional doner kebab, Ideal for use with lamb, beef and chicken.
A delicious home-made doner kebab.
- Add 100g pack to 1kg of mince meat
- Add 40ml of cold water ( alter to desired consistency)
- Mix till combined
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F, Gas Mark 4)
- Place mix into a loaf tin and place on a baking tray. (Alternatively shape onto skewers or shape to burgers)
- Bake in the centre of your oven for 25 minutes, then turn out and return it to the oven for another 30 minutes. The loaf should be evenly browned.
- Once cooked remove from the oven and cover with foil to rest for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve with a pitta bread and your favourite salad.
To make a Doner sauce
- Add 250g Tomato Sauce
- Add 10g Mint Sauce
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Add 20ml of milk
Mix well to create your own sauce to compliment your Doner Kebab.
Wheat flour, spices, salt, herbs