Malaysian Curry blend/sauce mix
The Spiceworks Malaysian curry powder blends require only water adding and can be used to make cold dishes such as coronation chicken, and as marinades for your roasts, fries and grills.
simply rub into your meats before cooking and allow to stand for 30 minutes before use.
• Fry a small, chopped onion in a little oil.
• Add 50g of our Malaysian Curry Sauce Mix and fry for several seconds.
• Stirring constantly, add one cup of water and the prepared, cooked ingredient of your choice.
• Continue stirring and bring to the boil.
• Simmer for 5 minutes or until the ingredients are heated thoroughly, and serve on a bed of rice.
Island Curry recipe:
• Fry 1 chopped onion and 1 crushed garlic clove together in 1 tsp oil until soft.
• Add 50g of our Malaysian Curry Sauce powder and fry for 30 seconds.
• Add 2 tbsps peanut butter and 450ml coconut milk and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly to ensure a smooth sauce.
• Add 250g cooked prawns and heat through.
• Serve on a bed of steaming rice.
Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Curry Powder (Turmeric, Fennel Seed, Chilli Powder, Coriander Seed, Cumin Seed, Cassia), Salt, Sugar, Flavour Enhancer MSG, Non Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil.
Allergens: contains wheat, mustard seeds, sulphites